• UEFA Pro Licence (June 2012)
• UEFA ‘A’ Licence (May 2010)
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence (Feb 2009)
• Level 1 & 2 coaching certificate (1990/1995)
• Recently applied to Warwick University for the ‘Certificate of Applied Management for Football’ course
• All qualifications accredited with the English FA
2012 Birmingham City Football Club – Academy Coach (part-time)
• Working across a range of ages to support the Academy Manager and develop youth players, in line with the club’s playing philosophy
2009 – 2011 Notts County Football Club – Youth Team Manager
• 2010/2011 – Puma League Runners-Up
• Professional first team contracts issued to 5 players
2008 – 2009 Notts County Football Club – Under 16s Manager
• Responsible for coaching Under 15s and Under 16s for the Centre of Excellence.
In 2012 I was selected to coach at the FA’s Bursary Scheme for black and Asian coaches at St. George’s Park.
During the 2009/2010 season I was asked to take temporary control of the first team. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and was successful in securing two clean sheets; one win and one draw.
I had the privilege of spending 4 days with Roy Hodgson. I gained valuable insight into his training sessions and philosophy about the way Roy believes football should be played. I took the knowledge gained into my previous role with the Youth Team at Notts County.